Featured Post

See To Kill a Mockingbird on the Big Screen

 

This is so cool. In celebration of their 100th birthday, Universal is releasing a newly restored print of the movie version of Harper Lee's classic To Kill a Mockingbird for a ONE DAY ONLY SCREENING on November 15th.  I've never seen this very special movie on a big screen so this is a date I plan to keep! I look forward to seeing the glorious Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch. It's been too long...I even have time to reread the book!

Click the link below to see if there's a theatre near you.
 Kill a Mockingbird screeninglocations.

CONTEST!
Thanks to Meg at A Bookish Affair for bringing this to my attention. She's hosting a contest; to enter to win a copy of the To Kill a Mockingbird book and tickets visit her at
Meg at A Bookish Affair

Just for fun, I pulled some cover shots off the net. Do you think they tell the story?